Guacamole is so versatile! Everyone can make it their own way and it doesn’t take a lot. Add more of what you like and don’t be afraid to play around with it. Once you make it a few times, you’ll eventually find your favorite combination.
I like a lot of cilantro and lime juice in mine! The cilantro adds a dash of freshness to it and the lime juice really makes it for me and pulls all the flavors together.
If you’re not making homemade guacamole you need to start! This is the best thing you can make at home because you can control the portions of the ingredients that you put into it.
When I’m craving guacamole all I’m wanting is my homemade guacamole. Once you start making your own, that’s all you’ll be wanting all summer long.
How do you guys like to make guacamole? What other ingredients do you use that I have not mentioned?
- 2 avocados, peeled
- ½ a red onion, diced
- 1 cup cilantro, diced or torn
- 2 small jalapeno’s, diced
- 1 medium sized tomato, diced
- 3 large juicy limes, squeezed
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 bag of your favorite tortilla chips
1) Add everything into one big bowl.
2) Pour the lime juice in and don’t be afraid to get in and get messy.
3) Pour guacamole into a smaller bowl and serve immediately with tortilla chips.